What You'll Get
- $25 for one ticket for seating in sections 202 or 206 (up to $52.38 value)
- $30 for one ticket for 300-level seating (up to $60.82 value)
- $35 for one ticket for seating in sections 101, 105, 201, or 207 (up to $72.26 value)
- View the seating chart
I Love the ’90s
- TLC: Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, the late Lisa “Left-Eye” Lopes, and Rozonda “Chili” Thomas became one of the best-selling female R&B groups of all time thanks to hits such as “Waterfalls,” “No Scrubs,” “Creep,” and “Unpretty”—and they picked up five Grammys along the way. Now T-Boz and Chili continue to bring the CrazySexyCool on the heels of their final, Kickstarter-funded album.
- Naughty by Nature: If you’re “down with O.P.P.,” then you know the Grammy-winning trio behind that 1991 hit, and you know that the acronym doesn’t stand for “Otters Prefer Pizza.”
- Blackstreet: Deemed “the original rump-shakers” by Dr. Dre, who produced their mega-hit “No Diggity,” the Grammy-winning trio of original members Teddy Riley, Chauncey Black, and Dave Hollister get audiences bobbing to new jack swing classics such as “Booti Call” and “Before I Let You Go.”
- Also Appearing: Tone Loc, C+C Music Factory, Freedom Williams, and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 29, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 7/10 for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.