What You'll Get
- One general-admission G-Pass to see I Love the ’90s, starting from $20
- Seating: sections 103–106, 203–206, and C–E
- View the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
I Love the 90s-The Party Continues Tour
- TLC: Tionne “T-Boz” Watkins, the late Lisa “Left-Eye” Lopes, and Rozonda “Chili” Thomas became one of the best-selling female R&B groups of all time thanks to hits such as “Waterfalls,” “No Scrubs,” “Creep,” and “Unpretty”—and they picked up five Grammys along the way. Now T-Boz and Chili continue to bring the CrazySexyCool on the heels of their final, Kickstarter-funded album.
- Naughty by Nature: If you’re “down with O.P.P.,” then you know the Grammy-winning trio behind that 1991 hit, and you know that the acronym doesn’t stand for “Otters Prefer Pizza.”
- Blackstreet: Deemed “the original rump-shakers” by Dr. Dre, who produced their mega-hit “No Diggity,” the Grammy-winning trio of original members Teddy Riley, Chauncey Black, and Dave Hollister get audiences bobbing to new jack swing classics such as “Booti Call” and “Before I Let You Go.”
- Also Appearing: Biz Markie, C&C Music Factory, and SNAP!
The Fine Print