What You'll Get
- $24.99 for one G-Pass for mezzanine sections A, D, E, and H, rows DD–FF (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Salt-N-Pepa: Decades after “Push It” made them the first all-female rap group to go platinum, Cheryl James (“Salt”), Sandra Denton (“Pepa”), and Deidra “DJ Spinderella” Roper still know how to dominate a crowd. Today they keep making audiences wanna “Shoop,” but they’re also ready to tackle their next project: a show on the Cooking Channel, appropriately titled Cookin’ with Salt N Pepa.
- Kid ‘N Play: Christopher “Kid” Reid (who threatens ceiling fans everywhere with his trademark hi-top fade hairdo) and Christopher “Play” Martin hit #1 with old-school hip hop classics such as “Funhouse” and “Ain’t Gonna Hurt Nobody,” invented the Funky Charleston dance (also known as the Kid ‘N Play Kickstep), and became household names after House Party.
- Coolio: He’s the rapper behind massive hits such as “Fantastic Voyage,” “1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin’ New),” and “Gangsta’s Paradise,” as well as an instantly recognizable hairdo.
- Tone Lōc: With his slow flow and raspy voice, Tone tore up the charts with the mega-hits “Wild Thing”and “Funky Cold Medina,” landing an American Music Award and multiple Grammy nominations.
- Rob Base: One half of the duo that created 1988’s massive hit “It Takes Two,” Base helped to push rap into the mainstream.
- Color Me Badd: Millions felt a tick-tock to the heart when this R&B quartet (now a trio, but still as Badd as they wanna be) dropped their 1991 mega-hit, “I Wanna Sex You Up.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 27, 2016. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Live Nation, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.