All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $52 for one G-Pass for section 211-215
- $59 for one G-Pass for section 208-210 or 216-218
- $75 for one G-Pass for sections 107 or 119
- $99 for one G-Pass for floor section 4 or 6 or section 104 or 122
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
I Love the ’90s
- Salt-N-Pepa: Decades after “Push It” made them the first all-female rap group to go platinum, Cheryl James (“Salt”), Sandra Denton (“Pepa”), and Deidra “DJ Spinderella” Roper still know how to dominate a crowd. Today they keep making audiences wanna “Shoop” and are ready to tackle their next project: a show on the Cooking Channel.
- Vanilla Ice: Millions stopped, collaborated, and listened as Rob Van Winkle made “Ice Ice Baby” the first hip-hop single to top the Billboard charts. Fresh off his appearance as Mark Twain in Adam Sandler’s The Ridiculous 6, Ice is back with a new invention: an upcoming album.
- Coolio: He’s the rapper behind massive hits such as “Fantastic Voyage,” “1, 2, 3, 4 (Sumpin’ New),” and “Gangsta’s Paradise,” as well as an instantly recognizable hairdo.
- Color Me Badd: Millions felt a tick-tock to the heart when this R&B quartet (now a trio, but still as Badd as they wanna be) dropped their 1991 mega-hit, “I Wanna Sex You Up.”
- Tone Lōc: With his slow flow and raspy voice, Tone tore up the charts with the mega-hits “Wild Thing”and “Funky Cold Medina,” landing an American Music Award and multiple Grammy nominations
- Rob Base: One half of the duo that created 1988’s massive hit “It Takes Two,” Base helped to push rap into the mainstream.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 5, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.