- $11 for one general admission floor ticket (up to $21.50 value)
- $19 for one upper mezzanine ticket in sections 208–210 (up to $37.50 value)
I Love The 90s Show with The Fresh Kids of Bel-Air
- The Band: Six stylin’ NYC-based musicians who’ve mastered the art of getting audiences jiggy with a crunk live show that captures the dope sound, fashion, and essence of the ’90s
- The Songs: The Fresh Kids’ arsenal of jams that soundtracked Furby feedings and Tamagotchi funerals includes Spice Girls, Nirvana, TLC, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Cypress Hill, No Doubt, and Third Eye Blind
- What to Wear: baggy pants, a sweater tied around the waste, backwards baseball cap, hoop earrings, Doc Martins, flannel, or anything Zach Morris wore
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous, recently renovated Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.