What You'll Get
- $11 for one general admission floor ticket (up to $21.50 value)
- $19 for one upper mezzanine ticket in sections 208–210 (up to $37.50 value)
I Love The 90s Show with The Fresh Kids of Bel-Air
- The Band: Six stylin’ NYC-based musicians who’ve mastered the art of getting audiences jiggy with a crunk live show that captures the dope sound, fashion, and essence of the ’90s
- The Songs: The Fresh Kids’ arsenal of jams that soundtracked Furby feedings and Tamagotchi funerals includes Spice Girls, Nirvana, TLC, Mighty Mighty Bosstones, Cypress Hill, No Doubt, and Third Eye Blind
- What to Wear: baggy pants, a sweater tied around the waste, backwards baseball cap, hoop earrings, Doc Martins, flannel, or anything Zach Morris wore
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 22, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 1/22 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.