Although it’s common for chefs to be treated like rock stars, they still have to foot the bill after trashing hotel rooms with Grey Poupon. Savor the marinated words of a cooking master with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to see Guts and Glory: An Evening with Anthony Bourdain
- When: Monday, April 22, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Shea’s Performing Arts Center
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- $34 for the sides of the rear-balcony section (up to a $49.10 value)
- $41 for the sides of the balcony or orchestra sections (up to a $59.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
How to use your G-Pass: you can enter the venue directly without redeeming your Groupon at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes must be printed out and presented in person at the event. They cannot be redeemed through Groupon’s mobile app.<p>
Guts and Glory: An Evening with Anthony Bourdain
One of the culinary world’s most famously outspoken gastronomes serves up an insightful night for foodies during Guts and Glory: An Evening with Anthony Bourdain. The lovably abrasive Bourdain, who’s as verbose and cutting as a serrated thesaurus, has won over food enthusiasts with his bestselling book Medium Raw and his opined explorations of the culinary landscape chronicled in the Travel Channel’s No Reservations. During an interview with New York magazine, Bourdain described his job as traveling “around the world eating and drinking and making self-indulgent television about the experience.” In 2013, the author and Emmy Award winner will be starring in two new shows, one a cooking-competition series on ABC and the other a travel-documentary program on CNN.