No two shows are the same in this original comedy production where actors perform real-life uncensored personal ads from Chicago
What You'll Get
- General admission for two
- Age restriction: must be 21 or older
I SAW YOU: Real Uncensored Chicago Personal Ads Live
- The Concept: Three actors from Bruised Orange Theater Company read a fresh batch of missed-connections ads written by real Chicagoans looking for love, companionship, and extracurricular activities.
- What to Expect: an original comedy experience that takes an honest look at dating and relationships, and mixes elements of reader’s theater, improv, and standup comedy
- The Press: The show is a Chicago Reader Critic’s Choice, and was featured in a Chicago Tribune article about art inspired by missed-connections ads in 2012.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of event for a ticket at the venue box office. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.