All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $75 for one ticket for seating in sections 205–206 (up to $108.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
I Want My ’80s Concert
- Jessie’s Girl: This beloved ’80s tribute band recreates the looks and sounds of some of the decade’s most popular acts, including Michael Jackson and Madonna. For this concert, they’ll back up a pack of legendary ’80s outfits.
- Lou Gramm: “The Voice of Foreigner,” this rocker has lent his melodic pipes to massive hits including “I Want to Know What Love Is” and “Cold as Ice;” he now heads up the aptly titled Christian-rock band, the Lou Gramm Band.
- Tone Lōc: Known for his gravelly voice and clever rhymes, the multiple Grammy nominee won fans with hits such as “Wild Thing” and “Funky Cold Medina.”
- A Flock of Seagulls: This seminal New Wave band is known for its distinctly emotive sound on hits such as “Space Age Love Song” and “I Ran (So Far Away),” which paired seamlessly with the iconic, avant-garde haircuts of its members.
- Howard Jones: AllMusic.com called him the “king of peppy, mid-‘80s British synth-pop” thanks to his keyboard and synth skills on chart-topping singles including “Things Can Only Get Better” and “What Is Love.”
- D.M.C.: Darryl McDaniels, alongside collaborators Joseph Simmons and the sadly deceased Jam Master Jay, made all kinds of hip-hop history as Run-D.M.C—the first rap act to top the charts, earn a Grammy nomination (and gold record), and land a rap video on MTV.
- Harlem Gospel Choir: For 26 years, the Harlem Gospel Choir has kept rollicking praise songs fresh with modern musical influences and collaborations with such diverse entertainers as Bono, Lyle Lovett, and André Rieu.
- Also Performing: Dee Snider of Twisted Sister | Debbie Gibson | Tiffany | Host: MTV’s Martha Quinn
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 6, 2015. Limit 8/person. Redeem on 11/6 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.