Music is a force powerful enough to calm a baby, soothe a wild beast, or compel the two to dance with each other. Be overcome by this GrouponLive deal.
- $20 to see Chicago in concert (up to a $41.75 value)
- When: Monday, June 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: iWireless Center
- Sections: sides of D and F
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Estimated number of albums sold in the U.S.: over 38 million
- Number of top-ten singles: 21
- How many albums has Chicago released: XXIII, which doesn't require counting since the band politely numbers all of their albums
- For their 1969 debut album, Chicago was known as Chicago Transit Authority, but was forced to shorten the name by the actual Chicago Transit Authority
- Unlike the actual Chicago Transit Authority, the members of Chicago run on time, never break down, and smell very nice
- Where you've seen Chicago lately: touring with The Doobie Brothers and appearing on Season Nine of American Idol
- Chicago members who have been with the band since 1967: Robert Lamm, Walter Parazaider, Lee Loughnane, James Pankow
- Chicago songs you know by heart, especially if you're in the Notre Dame Marching Band: "25 or 6 to 4" and "Saturday in the Park"
- Classic prog-rocking Chicago songs you're likely to hear: "Questions 67 & 68," and "I'm a Man"