What You'll Get
At the wildest concerts, singers have been known to throw themselves into the crowd and end their sentences with prepositions. Be shocked and appalled with this deal.
- $16 for one ticket to see RATT with Sebastian Bach, Dokken, and Lita Ford (up to a $35.05 value)
- When: Friday, August 16, at 6 p.m.
- Where: iWireless Center
- Seating: lower bowl sections 106–112
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.<p>
RATT with Sebastian Bach, Dokken, and Lita Ford
- RATT members reuniting to perform: lead singer Stephen Pearcy and bassist Juan Croucier
- RATT hits they might rock: “Round and Round,” “Lay It Down,” “Wanted Man,” and “Lack of Communication”
- What’s classical music superstar and Baroque composer Johann Sebastian Bach doing at a rock concert?: It’s actually the other Sebastian Bach, the hard-rock heartthrob and former frontman of Skid Row
- Decidedly non-Baroque Bach hits: “I Remember You,” “18 and Life,” and “Youth Gone Wild”
- When Dokken burst onto the glam-metal scene: the early 1980s
- Current band members: singer Don Dokken, guitarist Jon Levin, drummer Mick Brown, and bassist Sean McNabb
- Latest Dokken album: 2012’s Broken Bones
- Lita Ford got her start as: the lead guitarist for The Runaways
- Other instruments she has mastered: drums, keyboard, vocal cords
- Lita Ford singles to happily headbang to: “Kiss Me Deadly,” “Back To The Cave,” “Falling In And Out Of Love,” and “Close My Eyes Forever”<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 16, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Redeem starting 8/16 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at iWireless Center. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.