What You'll Get
- One ticket to see Ian Anderson
- When: Sunday, October 26, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $30 for seating in floor-section rows 35–36 or left and right wing-section rows 22–28 (up to $62.50 value)
- $40 for seating in floor-section rows 21–29 (up to $80.25 value)
- $46 for seating in floor-section row 15 or 16 or left and right wing-section rows 6–10 (up to $92 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- How Ian Anderson earned his place in the prog-rock pantheon: as the singer, flautist, and guitarist of Jethro Tull, who was bestowed with Prog Magazine’s Prog God Award in 2013
- This concert’s first act: “Best of Jethro Tull”
- What that’s likely to include: selections from the band’s seminal albums Benefit, Aqualung, and Thick as a Brick, a high-concept album centered on a youthful literary prodigy named Gerald Bostock
- What happened to Gerald after Jethro Tull broke up in 2011: He tagged along with Anderson, who released the sequel album Thick as a Brick 2: Whatever Happened to Gerald Bostock in 2012.
- Where Gerald is today: You can follow his continuing story via Anderson’s newest album, Homo Erraticus, which he’ll also share onstage.
- How Anderson described the new album’s heady mix of literary and historical material to the Independent: “It’s not a stern lecture. The music has to work on a foot-tapping level. For people who want to peel back the layers of the onion, they can find other elements.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 26, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Not redeemable on mobile app. Use for admission at Sands Bethlehem Event Center on 10/26. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.