- One ticket to an International Champions Cup match
- Teams: Manchester United vs. San Jose Earthquakes
- When: Tuesday, July 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: California Memorial Stadium
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- $73 for orange-section seating
- $100 for green-section seating
Though the tickets themselves are not discounted, this presale offers Groupon customers the chance to avoid the rush for tickets.
International Champions Cup
In an effort to crank up the competition of the European club preseason tour, the International Champions Cup kicked off in 2013 as an eight-team competition spread across six U.S. cities. The tournament doubled in size in 2014, highlighted by a record-breaking match between Real Madrid and Manchester United that drew more than 109,000 fans to the University of Michigan’s “Big House.”
Like a bubble borne from a million pieces of gum, the ICC will expand across the globe this summer with editions in China and Australia. On North American soil, the tournament will unfold in 11 cities at esteemed venues, including a stop at Memorial Stadium in Berkeley. There, Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie, and the rest of Manchester United’s star-filled roster will clash with 2012 MLS MVP Chris Wondolowski and the Earthquakes—a club that normally plays its home games just 50 miles south in San Jose.