- One G-Pass to an International Champions Cup match presented by Guinness
- Teams: Manchester United vs. Club America
- When: Friday, July 17, at 8 p.m.
- Where: CenturyLink Field
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Values reflect the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- $45 for one seat toward the front of sections 300–304, 314–321, 323–330, or 340–344 ($87.24 value)
- $50 for one seat in sections 100–102, 116–128, or 142–151 ($98.56 value)
- $60 for one seat in sections 103–107, 111–115, 129–133, 137–141, 203–204, 214–215, 229–230, or 240–241 ($115.04 value)
International Champions Cup presented by Guinness
In an effort to crank up the competition of the European club preseason tour, the International Champions Cup kicked off in 2013 as an eight-team competition spread across six U.S. cities. The tournament doubled in size in 2014, highlighted by a record-breaking match between Real Madrid and Manchester United that drew more than 109,000 fans to the University of Michigan’s “Big House.”
Like a bubble borne from a million pieces of gum, the ICC will expand across the globe this summer with editions in China and Australia. On North American soil, the tournament will unfold in 11 cities at esteemed venues, including a stop at CenturyLink Field in Seattle. There, Wayne Rooney, Robin van Persie, and the rest of Manchester United’s star-filled roster will square off against an equally talented Club America squad. With 35 titles spread across nearly a century’s worth of history, Club America enters this match as arguably the greatest team in the history of Mexican soccer.