What You'll Get
- $27 for one G-Pass for section 208 or 234 (row C or higher) (up to $36.40 value)
- $32 for one G-Pass for section 101 or 106 (row F or higher) (up to $41.55 value)
- $37 for one G-Pass for section 106, 109, 122, or 125 (rows FF–MM) (up to $46.70 value)
- $47 for one G-Pass for section 106 or 125 (rows BB–EE) (up to $56.95 value)
- $77 for one G-Pass for front-row seating (up to $89.25 value)
- Click to see the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ice Age on Ice
- The Show: Based on the popular franchise of animated films, Ice Age on Ice spins another arctic yarn in the setting it was always destined to be told—a literal sheet of ice.
- The Story: When finicky squirrel Scrat buries his prized acorn in a once-dormant volcano, he triggers a eruption that threatens the very existence of our prehistoric pals, Manny, Ellie, Sid, and Diego. Together the gang must find a way to stop the lava flow before all is lost and the world melts away their sub-zero way of life.
- The Production: Co-produced by 20th Century Fox and Stage Entertainment, the show features detailed costumes, colorful lights, and lavish sets that faithfully place audiences in the world of Ice Age—just in time for the fifth installment of the films release on July 22.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.