A walk-through holiday attraction featuring two million pounds of hand-carved ice sculptures, ice slides, and interactive Christmas displays
What You'll Get
- Families enjoy spectacular holiday scenes, ice slides, Rudolph, and other colorful characters, all crafted by master artisans who have traveled all the way from Harbin, China,
- Adult tickets are valid for ages 12 or older
- Child tickets are valid for ages 4–11
- Free admission for children 3 and under
Valid November 22, 2019 –January 5, 2020 (depending on option purchased):
- ICE! Tickets are valid on the date and time selected.
- Please note: ICE! is kept at a chilly 9-degrees. Complimentary parkas are provided for both children and adults. Warm clothing is recommended.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 6, 2020. ALL SALES FINAL. Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as a gift. Tickets are non-refundable. Date cannot be changed once purchased. Wait times are to be expected on weekends and certain high-volume days. Promotional codes aren't valid on this offer. Purchasers should not contact hotel to book ticket time or request ticket exchanges/refunds. Price includes processing fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About ICE! featuring Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer™
Experience favorite scenes from Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer brought to life in this winter wonderland carved from more than two million pounds of colorful ice as you walk through the attraction kept at a wintry 9 degrees. Crafted by master artisans who travel across the globe from Harbin, China, families can enjoy spectacular holiday scenes, colorful characters and ice slides! Complimentary parkas are provided for both children and adults to help keep you warm.