- $20 for a standup-comedy package for two (up to $98 total value)
- Two general-admission tickets
- $10 worth of food from the menu
- Two general-admission tickets to a future regular show
- See the schedule of upcoming shows.
The Ice House requires a two-drink minimum purchase per person, not included in this Groupon.
Stand-up, improv, sketch—your choice of comedy night can make or break a date. Which laugh leads to love?
The Ice House
For more than 50 side-splitting years, The Ice House’s stage has been propping up comedy heavyweights and future legends by the likes of Robin Williams, Lily Tomlin, George Carlin, George Lopez, and Jerry Seinfeld. Each week, the club continues its tradition of inverting frowns with an ever-growing lineup of up-and-coming jokesters, as well as occasional drop-ins by stars that have included Rob Schneider, Tom Green, and Nick Cannon. No seat within the intimate club is further than seven rows from the stage or 30 feet from the inflatable slides that serve as emergency exits.