What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to ID10T Fest, starting from $20
- General admission
- View the seating chart
- Click to view the full lineup
Kids Under 10 get in free with paid adult admission.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
ID10T Fest is a two-day music festival and “comic conival” featuring musicians, comedians, and over 50 of the world’s best comic book creators including Rick Remender, Babs Tarr, Nick Dragotta, and more. Each day features a different lineup in the Mad Decent Dance Tent.
The Host: This year’s fest is hosted by Chris Hardwick — comedian, actor, author, writer, producer, and podcast host. Hardwick also serves as the founder, CEO, and creative head of Nerdist Industries and runs the popular weekly Nerdist Podcast. In April 2016, his comedy special Funcomfortable premiered on Comedy Central.
- Weezer: These titans of alternative rock have a vast well of hits they’re not afraid to tap, including “Hash Pipe,” “Island in the Sun,” and “Undone – The Sweater Song,” as well as tracks from their latest album, Weezer (White Album)
- Car Seat Headrest: The group’s angsty rock anthem “Drunk Drivers/Killer Whales” was lauded by Consequence of Sound as “the closest indie rock has come to perfection since Pavement hit the dust.” Its accompanying album, Teens of Denial, rang in at No. 4 on Rolling Stone’s list of the “Top 50 Records of 2016.”
- Demetri Martin: Expect to see a little bit of everything from this former correspondent for The Daily Show, who’s known for pairing his sharp one-liners and live drawings with harmonica, keyboard, tambourine, and even glockenspiel.
- Other Notable Acts: OK Go | Lord Huron | Nikki Glaser | Michael Ian Black | Greg Proops
- Girl Talk: Gregg Gillis has been the king of mash-ups since his 2006 breakthrough, Night Ripper, bowled over dance floors and music journalists around the world.
- TV on the Radio: This five-man band performs lush, layered songs such as “Wolf Like Me,” “Will Do,” and “Happy Idiot.” Pitchfork named their album Staring at the Sun as one of the “Top 200 Albums of the 2000s.”
- Garfunkel & Oates: Riki Lindhome (Big Bang Theory and Gilmore Girls) and Kate Miucci (Scrubs and Rules of Engagement) perform fast-paced, foul-mouthed folk tunes on ukulele and guitar.
- Other Notable Acts: Animal Collective | Crystal Castles | Michael Che | Brian Posehn | Brent Weinbach
- ID10T Panel Stage: will host talks with actors and creators of shows such as Mystery Science Theater 3000, Portlandia, and Harmontown.
- Comic Conival: Cosplay, games, rides, and fun photo ops for fandoms of all flavors fill this area of the festival.
The Fine Print