Holding up lighters at concerts dates back to medieval times, when villagers gathered with torches to frighten the loudest person in town. Face the music with this GrouponLive deal.
- 2013 Northwest RibFest VIP packages for one or two
- When: June 27–30
- Where: Idaho Center (formerly at Julius Kleiner Memorial Park)
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the full festival schedule.<p>
- $35 for a one-day VIP concert package for one (up to a $79 value), which includes:
- One concert ticket for VIP seating (up to a $59 value)
- One t-shirt (a $20 value)
- $117 for a one-day VIP festival package for two (up to a $255 value), which includes:
- Two concert tickets for VIP seating (up to a $115 value)
- Two t-shirts (a $40 value)
- Two rib sampler cards (a $100 value)
**Dates and Times** * Thursday, June 27: RibFest opens at 5 p.m., and Journey Unauthorized performs at 7:30 p.m. * Friday, June 28: RibFest opens at 5 p.m., and Ty Herndon performs at 7:30 p.m. * Saturday, June 29: RibFest opens at 11 a.m., and Billy Dean performs at 7:30 p.m. * Sunday, June 30: RibFest opens at 11 a.m., and Led Zeppelin Live performs at 5 p.m.
####2013 Northwest RibFest
* Don’t get rib sauce on: Steve Perry impersonator Perry Stevens’ white jacket * Raise a rib to: “Wheel in the Sky,” “Separate Ways,” “Don’t Stop Believin’ ” * Number of Ty Herndon Top Ten singles on the Billboard country charts: seven * Number of Billy Dean Top Ten singles on the Billboard country charts: 11 * If these combined singles were each a president, Dean’s version of “Buy Me a Rose” would be: Ulysses S. Grant * What else to do: kids’ activities, fishing derby, rib bone xylophone contest
2013 Chili & Salsa Fest
What makes a chili recipe the best there is? The judges at this year's Chili & Salsa fest will have to figure that out for themselves as they award entries of chili—and salsa—in this year's competitions. At Julius M. Kleiner Memorial Park, the scents of fall food mingle in the air, making it tricky for patrons to decide whose wares to sample. And as evening comes on, so does the crowd, as the event shifts to watching college and NFL football on the big screen.
16200 Idaho Center Blvd
Nampa, Idaho 83687