What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see Idina Menzel: World Tour
- When: Saturday, October 3, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Hollywood Bowl
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- $35 for section Q1, Q2, U1, U2, U3, R1, R2, T1, or T2 (up to $68.85 value)
- $55 for sections L3–P3 (up to $90.15 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- Where you’ve seen Idina Menzel recently: on Broadway, in episodes of Glee, singing onstage at the 86th Academy Awards
- Where you’ve heard her recently: everywhere
- Why?: as the voice of Elsa in Disney’s Frozen, Menzel became the first Tony Award winner for acting to crack the Billboard Top 10 with the Oscar-winning “Let It Go”
- Her latest Broadway tour de force: If/Then, which earned her another Tony nomination and led the New York Times to call her “an entertainer with a phenomenal voice”
- Her latest album: Holiday Wishes, which includes classic seasonal tunes alongside Mariah Carey’s “All I Want for Christmas Is You,” Joni Mitchell’s “River,” and the original “December Prayer”
- What you’ll hear at the concert: musical-theater classics, pop tunes, songs from her own catalog of original music
About Idina Menzel
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 4, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.