What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to Idina Menzel, starting at $39.50
- Seating: section 201; sections 101 or 103
- Click to view the venue layout
- Idina Menzel Making History: The Tony Award–winning icon has traversed stage, film, television, and the music world. She can be heard as Elsa in Disney’s global smash Frozen, in which she sings the Academy Award–winning, multi-platinum “Let It Go.” After Menzel’s performance of the song at the 86th annual Academy Awards, she made history as the first person with both a Billboard Top 10 hit and a Tony Award for acting.
- Her Stage Work: Menzel reached superstardom on Broadway with her Tony Award–winning performance as Elphaba, the misunderstood green girl in the blockbuster Wicked, and in her Tony-nominated role as Maureen in Rent. Menzel’s most recent Broadway role as Elizabeth in the original production If/Then earned her a third Tony nomination.
- Her Latest: Menzel capped 2016 with the release of her fifth solo studio album, idina. and filmed Lifetime’s remake of Beaches, in which she portrays the role of CC, made famous by Bette Midler.
- Her Philanthropy: Menzel co-founded the A BroaderWay Foundation, an organization dedicated to offering girls from underserved communities an outlet for self-expression and creativity through arts-centered programs. In 2014, Menzel was recognized as one of Variety’s Power of Women honorees for her work with the organization.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 26, 2017. Limit 8/person. All sales final, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to sub closer seat. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Ticket value incl. all fees. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.