What You'll Get
- $48.55 for one ticket for 200-level seating (up to $97.10 value)
- View the seating chart.
- Idina Menzel Making History: The Tony Award–winning icon has traversed stage, film, television, and the music world. She can be heard as Elsa in Disney’s global smash Frozen, in which she sings the Academy Award–winning, multiplatinum “Let It Go.” After Menzel’s performance of the song at the 86th annual Academy Awards, she made history as the first person with both a Billboard Top 10 hit and a Tony Award for acting.
- Her Stage Work: Menzel reached superstardom on Broadway with her Tony Award–winning performance as Elphaba, the misunderstood green girl in the blockbuster Wicked, and in her Tony-nominated role as Maureen in Rent. Menzel’s most recent Broadway role as Elizabeth in the original production If/Then earned her a third Tony nomination.
- Her Latest: Menzel capped 2016 with the release of her fifth solo studio album, idina., and filmed Lifetime’s remake of Beaches, in which she portrays the role of CC, made famous by Bette Midler.
- Her Philanthropy: Menzel cofounded the BroaderWay Foundation, an organization dedicated to offering girls from underserved communities an outlet for self-expression and creativity through arts-centered programs. In 2014, Menzel was recognized as one of Variety’s Power of Women honorees for her work with the organization.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 28, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.