What You'll Get
- $40 for one reserved section ticket (up to $100.90 value)
- Idina Menzel Making History: The Tony Award–winning icon has traversed stage, film, television, and the music world. She can be heard as Elsa in Disney’s global smash Frozen, in which she sings the Academy Award–winning, multi-platinum “Let It Go.” After Menzel’s performance of the song at the 86th annual Academy Awards, she made history as the first person with both a Billboard Top 10 hit and a Tony Award for acting.
- Her Stage Work: Menzel reached superstardom on Broadway with her Tony Award–winning performance as Elphaba, the misunderstood green girl in the blockbuster Wicked, and in her Tony-nominated role as Maureen in Rent. Menzel’s most recent Broadway role as Elizabeth in the original production If/Then earned her a third Tony nomination.
- Her Latest: Menzel capped 2016 with the release of her fifth solo studio album, idina. and filmed Lifetime’s remake of Beaches, in which she portrays the role of CC, made famous by Bette Midler.
- Her Philanthropy: Menzel co-founded the A BroaderWay Foundation, an organization dedicated to offering girls from underserved communities an outlet for self-expression and creativity through arts-centered programs. In 2014, Menzel was recognized as one of Variety’s Power of Women honorees for her work with the organization.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 19, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. For ADA seating, inform box office personnel upon redemption - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.