The whole family can spend a nice time out enjoying swimming, rides, and other water-park activities during the summer season
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: any day through September 8, 2019; view park hours
- Free admission for children 2 and under
- What can I bring inside?: picnic baskets, coolers
- Prohibited items: glass bottles/dishes, grills
- Parking information: free parking
- Lockers available? yes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 8, 2019. All sales final after date of purchase. Subject to weather. You are purchasing a voucher redeemable for ticket(s) valid only for admission to Idlewild and Soakzone, Ligonier, PA, USA during the 2019 season, which ends on September 8, 2019, subject to unforeseen conditions. Before visiting to redeem voucher for a ticket, please check calendar and hours of operation on Idlewild website www.idlewild.com/hours-and-directions/calendar. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount is based on current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. To help prevent credit card fraud, you may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification, in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Idlewild & SoakZone
Back in 1878 when Idlewild was first opened, families would eat picnics in the park and splash around in the ground's artificial lake. Today, eating and splashing are still on the menu, but with a few more thrill rides and waterslides thrown in between.
- Ride with the best view: At the top of the ferris wheel, riders can gaze out over the beautiful Laurel Highlands.
- Age-old attraction: The centerpiece of the park is the merry go round, which has been at home in Idlewild since 1931.
- Float away: Armed with inner tubes, swimmers let the waves carry them through the aptly named Float Away Bay.
- Rides that make a splash: At the SoakZone, visitors leave drenched by water rides such as the Pipeline Plunge, which ends with a 50-foot drop into the water.