- One G-Pass to Il Divo: A Musical Affair – The Greatest Songs of Broadway Live
- When: Friday, May 30, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Akron Civic Center
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $40 for balcony section 1, 4, or 5, rows S–V (up to $60.40 value)
- $50 for orchestra sections 1–4, rows AA–NN; or balcony section 1 or 5, row N (up to $105.25 value)
- $90 for orchestra sections 1–4, rows E–T (up to $141.50 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Il Divo: A Musical Affair
It’s a given that Il Divo would be known for astonishing vocal acrobatics—the group sprang from the mind of music exec and famous American Idol judge Simon Cowell. He brought together four handsome gentlemen of different nationalities—three opera singers and one from the pop world—to form a quartet that would naturally blend different traditions into a powerful harmonic display. The quartet became an international sensation with its interpretations of tunes such as “Unbreak My Heart” and Frank Sinatra’s classic “My Way.”
Now, to celebrate 10 years together, the ensemble conquers yet another musical genre: show tunes. Appropriately, the new show began life on the Broadway with a 2013 run at Marriott Marquis Theatre in Manhattan. Between songs, the singers share stories about their most memorable theatrical experiences, adding intimacy to all the razzle-dazzle. For this leg of the tour, the gentlemen add a fifth voice, and it’s a Tony-winning one: Lea Salonga, the star of the original Broadway productions of Miss Saigon and Les Miserables, brings her vocal chops and star power to the stage for a set of solo performances and duets.