- $15 for one ticket to Intrigue Theater – The Illusionist & The Medium (up to $28.08 value)
- Where: Intrigue Theater
- Section: general admission
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
- Saturday, February 8, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, March 28, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 29, at 8 p.m. Doors open at 7:30 p.m.<p>
Intrigue Theater – The Illusionist & The Medium
Illusionist Sean-Paul and medium Juliana Fay enchant audiences with evenings of entertainment hearkening back to the Victorian era. In the first act, close-up magician Sean-Paul showcases deft slight-of-hand tricks, hypnotizing volunteers and bending spoons with a telekinetic curling iron. In the second, Juliana Fay attempts to connect to the spirit world in the manner of a traditional seance. And the entire act unfolds in an intimate venue, all the better to wow attendees—an onlooker might be just a few feet from a levitating Juliana or a normally sitting Sean-Paul, unable to explain how the illusion is performed. Reviewers and celebrity attendees, it seems, have been as pleasantly spooked as the rest of the audience: both NPR and noted magician Jeff McBride have praised the show.