What You'll Get
- $26 for one ticket for seating in upper-mezzanine sections 208–210 (up to $34.50 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
- The Imagination Movers’ Motto: “Reach high, think big, work hard, have fun!”
- How They Live It: by singing to kids, instead of down to them, about summertime, growing up, and cutting in line
- Their Music: a mixture of funk, rock, ska, pop, and even a little bit of rap
- Notable Comparisons: the New York Times said they evoked no one less than the Beastie Boys and the Red Hot Chili Peppers
- Where You’ve Seen Them: on Disney Junior’s Imagination Movers series
- Their Achievements: they played at the White House’s Easter Egg Roll in 2008, earned an Emmy, and won more than a dozen awards from the likes of the National Association of Parenting Publications
- What’s New: License to Move, which was fan-funded on Pledge Music
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 13, 2016. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 3/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About The Paramount
An oasis for arts-loving crowds tired of taking malfunctioning teleporters to the city, the cavernous Paramount draws in major acts to spare fans stressful commutes. The venue buzzes with a true rock 'n' roll vibe, beaming with a nocturnal color scheme decorated with whimsical local art and exposed brick walls.