2km walk through historic castle’s tunnels, gardens, and stables includes performances with fairies, dragons, and archery
About This Deal
- General admission or Light Forest Tour
Theatrical, medical-themed display in a historic castle and its gardens and stables.
- Free admission for children 3 and under
- Masks or face coverings required. Guests are required to follow social distancing guidelines and maintain 2 metres (6 feet) of space from others. This will apply throughout the attraction including in queue lines, in exhibits, and in restrooms. Guests will be asked to complete a screening questionnaire upon arrival and ticket purchaser’s contact information will be kept for 30 days for potential COVID-19 contact tracing.
- The entrance is on the south west corner of the property at Davenport Rd. and Walmer Rd. This event is primarily outdoors and requires walking approx. 2km, including various sets of stairs. This is a rain or shine event, except in the case of severe weather.
- Light Forest admission does not includes access to tour Casa Loma (castle closes at 5pm).
Imagine Dragons at Casa Loma
- The event: Casa Loma transforms into a medieval realm with interactive theatrical live performances and family-friendly activities.
- The setting: a fairy-tale castle inhabited by knights and maidens from an era of dragons and adventure
- Jump around: Guests can down an 800-foot underground tunnel to the stables and learn how to train a Dragon.