What You'll Get
- $99 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 300–302 (up to $250 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Imagine: John Lennon 75th Birthday Concert
- The occasion: in the year that would have been the late Beatle’s 75th birthday, some of modern music’s biggest stars celebrate his unequaled influence. To name a few…
- Willie Nelson: The octogenarian outlaw with more than 60 albums and 11 Grammys to his name, Nelson has meshed well with everyone from Merle Haggard to Ray Charles and Snoop Dogg.
- Eric Church An American country singer with Top 10 hits, “Love Your Love the Most” and “Hell on the Heart”.
- Steven Tyler Lead singer of Aerosmith, with hits including “Walk This Way”, “Dream On”, and “Sweet Emotion”.
- Peter Frampton: One of the great pop-rock composers of the ’70s and ’80s, Peter Frampton has soundtracked countless proposals and given guitars speech lessons with such songs as “Baby, I Love Your Way,” in addition to working with David Bowie, Ringo Starr, and the Bee Gees.
- Aloe Blacc An American hip hop artist, vocalist, songwriter, actor, record producer, businessman, and musician best know for his UK #1 single “The Man”.
- Brandon Flowers Lead vocalist of the band The Killers
- Juanes A Colombian musician whose solo debut album “Fíjate Bien” won three Latin Grammy Awards.
- Kris Kristofferson An American singer, songwriter, musician known for such hits such as “Me and Bobby McGee” and “Help Me Make it Through the Night”
- Pat Monahan Lead vocalist for the band Train.
- Tom Morello Of Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave fame.
- Chris Stapleton An American country and bluegrass musician who has written songs recorded by Kenny Chesney, George Strait, and Darius Rucker.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 5, 2015. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.