- $99 for one G-Pass for seating in sections 300–302 (up to $250 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Imagine: John Lennon 75th Birthday Concert
- The occasion: in the year that would have been the late Beatle’s 75th birthday, some of modern music’s biggest stars celebrate his unequaled influence. To name a few…
- Willie Nelson: The octogenarian outlaw with more than 60 albums and 11 Grammys to his name, Nelson has meshed well with everyone from Merle Haggard to Ray Charles and Snoop Dogg.
- Eric Church An American country singer with Top 10 hits, “Love Your Love the Most” and “Hell on the Heart”.
- Steven Tyler Lead singer of Aerosmith, with hits including “Walk This Way”, “Dream On”, and “Sweet Emotion”.
- Peter Frampton: One of the great pop-rock composers of the ’70s and ’80s, Peter Frampton has soundtracked countless proposals and given guitars speech lessons with such songs as “Baby, I Love Your Way,” in addition to working with David Bowie, Ringo Starr, and the Bee Gees.
- Aloe Blacc An American hip hop artist, vocalist, songwriter, actor, record producer, businessman, and musician best know for his UK #1 single “The Man”.
- Brandon Flowers Lead vocalist of the band The Killers
- Juanes A Colombian musician whose solo debut album “Fíjate Bien” won three Latin Grammy Awards.
- Kris Kristofferson An American singer, songwriter, musician known for such hits such as “Me and Bobby McGee” and “Help Me Make it Through the Night”
- Pat Monahan Lead vocalist for the band Train.
- Tom Morello Of Rage Against the Machine and Audioslave fame.
- Chris Stapleton An American country and bluegrass musician who has written songs recorded by Kenny Chesney, George Strait, and Darius Rucker.