- One- or two-day pass to the Imagine Music Festival
- When: Saturday, August 29 or Sunday, August 30 at 12 p.m.
- Where: Historic Fourth Ward Park & Masquerade Music Park
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Click here to view the lineup
- $89 for a one-day pass
- $129 for a two-day pass (up to $159.44 value)
Imagine Music Festival
Warning: may contain offensive language.
- Dada Life: Swedish electrohouse duo Dada Life lives up to its handle, transforming turntables into anarchic noise machines that drop deliriously fuzzy beats to the dismay of stuffily reactionary metronomes.
- Datsik: The Canadian EDM star crafts his dark, dramatic tracks with a sound that blends dubstep, electrohouse, trap, and moombahcore, landing somewhere in between Excision and RZA.
- The Glitch Mob: Members Boreta, edIT, and Ooah blend hip-hop-friendly bass and beats with all the otherworldly bleeps of EDM, a winning combination that has earned them scores of fans in their native Los Angeles and across the globe.
- Tipper: One of the creators of what is now known as “bass music,” Tipper burst onto the British rave scene in the ’90s with record after record of boundary-pushing, technologically advanced music. This performance features Android Jones.
- GriZ: The alter ego of Grant Kwiecinski has been lauded as a pioneer for his production skills—WhiteRiverRafting.com says his album Rebel Era “has effectively bridged the gap between contemporary dance music and long-lived genres such as funk, soul, classic rock, hip-hop and more.”
- Lil Jon (DJ Set): Hip-hop icon Lil Jon, known for hits “Get Low” and “Aww Skeet Skeet” unleashes a DJ set full of crunk—a Southern hip-hop style that blends drum machines, heavy bass lines, and call and response vocals.
- Morgan Page: This progressive-house and electro-house DJ has earned Grammy nominations for remixing Nadia Ali’s “Fantasy” and for the Deadmau5 remix of his track “The Longest Road.”
- Also Appearing: Chromeo (DJ Set) | 12th Planet | Ape Drums | Black Sun Empire | BUKU |Crizzly | The Crystal Method | Felix Cartal | Fyer