What You'll Get
- One- or two-day pass to the Imagine Music Festival
- When: Saturday, August 29 or Sunday, August 30 at 12 p.m.
- Where: Historic Fourth Ward Park & Masquerade Music Park
- General admission
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Click here to view the lineup
- $89 for a one-day pass
- $129 for a two-day pass (up to $159.44 value)
Imagine Music Festival
Warning: may contain offensive language.
- Dada Life: Swedish electrohouse duo Dada Life lives up to its handle, transforming turntables into anarchic noise machines that drop deliriously fuzzy beats to the dismay of stuffily reactionary metronomes.
- Datsik: The Canadian EDM star crafts his dark, dramatic tracks with a sound that blends dubstep, electrohouse, trap, and moombahcore, landing somewhere in between Excision and RZA.
- The Glitch Mob: Members Boreta, edIT, and Ooah blend hip-hop-friendly bass and beats with all the otherworldly bleeps of EDM, a winning combination that has earned them scores of fans in their native Los Angeles and across the globe.
- Tipper: One of the creators of what is now known as “bass music,” Tipper burst onto the British rave scene in the ’90s with record after record of boundary-pushing, technologically advanced music. This performance features Android Jones.
- GriZ: The alter ego of Grant Kwiecinski has been lauded as a pioneer for his production skills—WhiteRiverRafting.com says his album Rebel Era “has effectively bridged the gap between contemporary dance music and long-lived genres such as funk, soul, classic rock, hip-hop and more.”
- Lil Jon (DJ Set): Hip-hop icon Lil Jon, known for hits “Get Low” and “Aww Skeet Skeet” unleashes a DJ set full of crunk—a Southern hip-hop style that blends drum machines, heavy bass lines, and call and response vocals.
- Morgan Page: This progressive-house and electro-house DJ has earned Grammy nominations for remixing Nadia Ali’s “Fantasy” and for the Deadmau5 remix of his track “The Longest Road.”
- Also Appearing: Chromeo (DJ Set) | 12th Planet | Ape Drums | Black Sun Empire | BUKU |Crizzly | The Crystal Method | Felix Cartal | Fyer
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Not valid in combination with promo codes. Not valid in combination with promo code. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.