What You'll Get
- One ticket with three craft cocktails, including a build-your-own Bloody mary bar, starting from $39
- Seating: general admission
Show is Saturdays at 2 p.m. and Sundays at 3 p.m. Bloody mary bar starts 30 minutes before showtime.
Ticket prices and values vary depending on the date and showtime you select.
The Imbible: Day Drinking
- The Concept: Renowned mixologist Anthony Caporale, aided by a cappella group The Backwaters, leads audiences on an educational (and totally inebriating) journey through the history of booze. Their new Day Drinking show places a special emphasis on the stories behind brunch and well-known brunch drinks.
- The Drinks: Audience members won’t just hear about the drinks—they’ll get a chance to taste them too. The setup includes a create-your-own bloody mary bar.
- Critical Reception: Time Out New York gave The Imbible four stars and deemed it a Critics’ Pick, while NewYork.com hailed it as “one of the five best things to do in New York City.”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 25, 2018. Limit 6/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem day of show for a ticket at venue box office. All sales final. Must purchase together to sit together. Telecharge is issuer of tickets - discount reflects Telecharge's current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. Non-transferable. Not redeemable on mobile app. For ADA seating, do not purchase this offer; please call Telecharge Access Services at (866) 300-9761 from 8 a.m.-11:30 p.m. and mention offer to arrange for ADA seating only. No late seating. Must be 21 or older with proper ID. No substitutions or modifications to cocktails can be made. Disruptive or intoxicated guests may be refused alcohol service or asked to leave the theatre. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.