What You'll Get
Some pro sports assign jersey numbers by position; others give everyone the number 1 because they are all #1 in their coach’s heart. Everyone’s a winner with this deal.<p>
- $16 for four tickets to MLS preseason training games ($52 value)
- Where: IMG Academy Stadium
- Door time: 90 minutes before game time
- Seating: General admission
- Ticket values include all fees
- Tickets can be used for any game and for multiple spectators<p>
Games and Dates
- New England Revolution vs. Malmo FF on Friday, January 31, at 7 p.m.
- Columbus Crew vs. Malmo FF on Wednesday, February 5, at 3:30 p.m.
- Toronto FC vs. DC United on Wednesday, February 5, at 7 p.m.
- Chicago Fire vs. DC United on Saturday, February 8, at 7 p.m.
- Chicago Fire vs. Orlando City on Tuesday, February 11, at 7 p.m.
- Chicago Fire vs. DC United on Wednesday, February 12, at 10 a.m.<p>
MLS Preseason Training
As the thermostats at their home latitude reflect chilly temperatures, six MLS squads begin training for the upcoming season in the tropical refuge of Bradenton, Florida’s IMG Academy. As a part of their preparation, the teams square off in a series of exhibition matches in order to get reacquainted with playing at a competitive pace and test out new strategies, such as digging a moat around the 18-yard box. Swedish club Malmo FF will also join in the exhibitions, injecting the precision and tradition of European soccer into the training regimen. Of all MLS squads in attendance, the New England Revolution enter the 2014 season with the loftiest expectations, having finished third in the Eastern Conference in 2013. <p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2014. Amount paid never expires. Limit 10 per person. Reservation required. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at IMG Academy Stadium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects IMG Academy's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 90 minutes before game time. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.