What You'll Get
- $28.44 for one ticket for orchestra seating (up to $43.75 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
#IMomSoHard: Summer Break Tour
- #IMomSoHard Is: A hugely popular Facebook web series, hashtag, and Instagram account in which two best friends share harrowing and hilarious tales of the foibles of motherhood while guzzling wine, mimosas, or chardonnay in their children’s playroom. The act has racked up over 400,000 Facebook fans, and scored over 30 million views.
- The moms: Kristin Hensley and Jen Smedley, two lifelong best friends who have been performing, teaching, and writing comedy for a combined 42 years, and who each have two small children (and two regular-sized husbands) that inspire their series.
- What the show is like: Expect gut-busting tales from the motherhood trenches—delivered with the casual chemistry that has made the series a hit—and a feeling akin to sharing a bottle of wine with your two besties, or your favorite tipsy therapist.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jul 8, 2017. Limit 8/person. Reservations can be made beginning on Monday July 3rd. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.