What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to see #IMomSoHard Live, starting from $32.99
- Seating: rear orchestra or upper or lower balcony
- View the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My vouchers. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
#IMomSoHard: Summer Break Tour
- #IMomSoHard Is: A hugely popular Facebook web series, hashtag, and Instagram account in which two best friends share harrowing and hilarious tales of the foibles of motherhood while guzzling wine, mimosas, or chardonnay in their children’s playroom. The act has racked up over 400,000 Facebook fans, and scored over 30 million views.
- The moms: Kristin Hensley and Jen Smedley, two lifelong best friends who have been performing, teaching, and writing comedy for a combined 42 years, and who each have two small children (and two regular-sized husbands) that inspire their series.
- What the show is like: Expect gut-busting tales from the motherhood trenches—delivered with the casual chemistry that has made the series a hit—and a feeling akin to sharing a bottle of wine with your two besties, or your favorite tipsy therapist.
The Fine Print