What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to IMPACT 17 featuring DJ Khaled, starting from $10
- Seating: floor, front section 116–119, or rear section 116 or 118–119
- View the seating chart.
The conference and concert will take place inside the Watsco Center from 4 p.m. to 12 a.m. There is also a free popup station event in the Fieldhouse from 1 p.m. to 6 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be in My Stuff. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Use the G-Pass to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The event: an 11-hour summit covering Miami’s music, tech, fashion, and art featuring discussions with music industry leaders and executives — plus a concert featuring DJ Khaled.
- The Headliner—DJ Khaled: The man with the most impressive rolodex in the rap game brings together top producers and the hottest rappers on hits including “Shining,”I’m On One,” and “For Free”
- Also appearing: more than 15 live performances including Ape Drums | Purari | Twelve’len | Bazanji | Bruno Mali | & More
- What else to expect: a popup station with shopping, live art gallery, and hosts Yes Julz and actor comedian Tonio Skits; an exclusive fashion show, more than 40 panels with tech innovators, film directors, record label CEOs, a platinum recording artist, virtual reality pioneers, and fashion designers; as well as art installations from Miami street artists. Panelists include Rico Love, Billy Corben, Ted Lucas, Lunch Money Lewis and more
The Fine Print