- One ticket to the Impractical Jokers: “Where’s Larry” Tour
- When: Saturday, June 13, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: Saenger Theatre New Orleans
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $35 for an early discount on seating in the orchestra or balcony (up to $66.70 value) [Limited tickets available at this special price]
- $45 for seating in the orchestra or balcony (up to $66.70 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Impractical Jokers Featuring The Tenderloins: “Where’s Larry” Tour
For centuries, pranks have had one fatal flaw: only the prankees could bear the brunt of the joke. Q, Sal, Joe, and Murr—the tricksters who make up the comedy troupe The Tenderloins—set out to change that with their truTV show Impractical Jokers. They even things out a little by sending one of their number flying blind into a mystery prank, where he receives his next action or line via earpiece—perhaps leaving a pretzel trail to keep from getting lost in a warehouse store, launching a video scavenger hunt in Central Park with such goals as close-up shots of nipples, or inciting a spontaneous dance party. Their current tour, “Where’s Larry,” showcases some never-before-seen stunts on film, interspersed with improv comedy bits that give insight into the workings of their devilish minds.