- One ticket to a show
- Where: Ontario Improv
- Seating: general admission
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Dress code enforced; no sleeveless shirts or tank tops on men
- $10 to see Expect the Unexpected with psychic medium Bill Philipps on Sunday, June 14, at 2 p.m. (up to $20 value)
- $10 to see J. Anthony Brown on Sunday, June 21, at 5:30 p.m. (up to $22 value)
- $5 to see All Beef No Pork featuring Jason Stuart on Tuesday, June 23, at 8 p.m. (up to $15 value)
- $5 to see Silvia Saige Presents And This is Why I’m Going to Heaven on Thursday, June 25, at 7 p.m. (up to $20 value)
Ontario Improv requires a two-item minimum purchase, not included in this Groupon.
- Expect the Unexpected: psychic medium Bill Philipps helps connect audience members with the spirits of deceased loved ones
- J. Anthony Brown: the performer seen in the WB’s Like Family hosted BET’s Club Comic View and is a staple on the Tom Joyner Morning Show
- All Beef No Pork: showcase of LGBT talent, featuring Jason Stuart, Heather Turman, and Aidan Park
- Silvia Saige Presents And This is Why I’m Going to Heaven: the adult film star shares witty observations, joined by standup Brandt Tobler
At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.