What You'll Get
- $5 for one ticket to a comedy show (up to $16–$24 value)
- When: select dates, September 1–30
- Where: Ontario Improv
- General admission
- Door time: two hours before showtime unless otherwise indicated
- Tuesday, September 1, at 8 p.m.: Hollywood Pool Party featuring comedian Erik Meyers and special guest Brad Williams
- Saturday, September 12, at 2 p.m.: Laughfest
- Tuesday, September 22, at 8 p.m.: Quinn Dahle. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Wednesday, September 23, at 8 p.m.: And This is Why I’m Going to Heaven
- Thursday, September 24, at 8 p.m.: Owen Benjamin. Doors open at 7 p.m.
- Friday, September 25, at 9:45 p.m.: Owen Benjamin. Doors open at 9:30 p.m.
- Wednesday. September 30, at 8 p.m.: Jorge Marroquin
- Hollywood Pool Party featuring comedian Erik Meyers and special guest Brad Williams: Comedians Kate Quigley and Jennifer Sterger, both seen on Spike TV, host a live version of their Periscope show (September 1)
- Laughfest: Comedy magician Justin Rivera, seen on Comedy Central’s The Gong Show with Dave Attell, anchors an afternoon of family-friendly comedy (September 12)
- Quinn Dahle: Seen on Showtime and Comedy Central, Quinn Dahle has worked with the likes of Robin Williams, Dane Cook, and Norm Macdonald (September 22)
- And This is Why I’m Going to Heaven: Comedian and adult film star Silvia Saige, also known as Kristen Dennis, digs deep into her colorful life (September 23)
- Owen Benjamin: A regular correspondent on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, he’s also performed on MTV’s Punk’d (September 24 and 25)
- Jorge Marroquin: Better known as DJ Cooch, the musician is as comfortable in a comedy club as behind a turntable, and has shared the stage with comedians such as Carlos Mencia and Tommy Chong (September 30)
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. For disability seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Ontario Improv
At Ontario Improv, comics lure laughs from bellies in the hopes of following in the footsteps of standup legends such as Ellen DeGeneres, Chris Rock, Jerry Seinfeld, and Dave Chappelle, all of whom have graced the Improv’s stages. The club's calendar schedules comedians as often as six nights a week, alternating between big-name headliners and up-and-coming performers. As they take in shows, audience members can munch on savory appetizers such as spinach-and-artichoke dip or fried calamari, and sip cocktails to avoid eye contact with the giant rubber chicken sitting at the next table.