All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
There are many classic comedy routines, but none is more lauded than the one in which someone walks toward a banana peel and places it in the garbage. Enjoy throwaway gags with this deal.
- $29 for a comedy show package for two (up to a $133 total value)
- When: select Wednesdays–Sundays, through August 4
- Where: Pittsburgh Improv
- Door time: 60 minutes before the show
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the show calendar.<p>
- Two tickets to a comedy show (up to a $40 value)
- Two Yuengling draft beers or two non-alcoholic beverages on first visit (up to a $6.50 value each)
- Four vouchers for tickets to future shows, which may be shared with friends (up to an $80 value)<p>
Jeremy Hotz (May 10–12)
Comedian with a worldview best summed up by the title of his 20120 standup special, What a Miserable Show This Is…
Warning: contains profanity and unsafe hot dogs for those with dairy allergies
**John Henton (May 23–26)**
Known best from his roles on The Hughleys and Living Single, John Henton has graced late-night shows such as Showtime at the Apollo, The Tonight Show Starring Johhny Carson, and Comics Unleashed.
**Tommy Davidson (June 27–30)**
Climbing to fame as a cast member of the innovative sketch show In Living Color, Tommy Davidson's versatile physicality and spot-on impressions have won him national acclaim. The mid-'90s saw Davidson transition from the small screen to the big screen as he starred in such blockbusters as Woo, Booty Call, and Ace Ventura: When Nature Calls. His high-energy performances even earned him three standup specials on Showtime. Warning: coarse language
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 4, 2013. Limit 4/person. Minimum 24hr advanced reservation req'd. Redeem starting 5/8 for a ticket. Must show valid ID matching name provided at check-out at Pittsburgh Improv. Must reserve together to sit together. Discount reflects Pittsburgh Improv's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 60mins before show. Must be 18+; some shows are 21+. Not valid for special events. 2-item min./person per show; drinks included w/ deal count toward min. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.