What You'll Get
- $20 for one ticket to In Celebration: A Tribute to Michael Stanley (up to $35.54 value)
- When: Sunday, October 5, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Cleveland Masonic Auditorium
- Seating: mezzanine
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click to view the lineup
- Click to view the seating chart
In Celebration: A Tribute to Michael Stanley
- Michael Stanley is: a famed Cleveland rocker who scored Top 40 hits in the ’80s with “He Can’t Love You” and “In the Heartland”; the award-winning afternoon drive DJ on WNCX (who appeared as himself on The Drew Carey Show), and the current leader of Michael Stanley and the Resonators
- To celebrate his achievements: a who’s-who of Ohio rockers have gathered to perform his songs and share their favorite Stanley stories
- Why a tribute concert when Stanley is still rocking?: event organizer and comedian Charlie Weiner says “Every time somebody dies or gets sick, we have a tribute concert..Why don’t we do this when they are alive and can enjoy it?”
- What Michael has to say about that: “I am deeply appreciative, but it will take more than this to get me to retire!”
- Amongst the many peers performing Stanley’s songs: Marc Avsec (keyboardist for Donnie Iris & the Cruisers and Wild Cherry), singer and WMMS radio personality Alex Bevan, ex-Raspberries guitarist Wally Bryson, Bill Deasy (former leader of The Gathering Field), and former Michael Stanley band-member Jonah Koslen
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 5, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 10/5 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Cleveland Masonic Auditorium. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects TicketFly's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.