- One G-Pass to In the Mood
- When: Friday, May 1, at 2 p.m. or 8 p.m.
- Where: Duke Energy Center for the Performing Arts
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $33.75 for side-mezzanine seating (up to $55.42 value)
- $40.75 for orchestra seating (up to $66.89 value)
- $44.25 for dress-circle seating (up to $72.39 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
In the Mood
- The setting of this musical revue: the 1940s, after the war
- Meaning: lots of swingin’ Big Band songs
- Such as: “Chattanooga Choo Choo”; “In the Mood” (of course); “Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy (Of Company B)”
- Why that last song isn’t a surprise: the program was originally curated with the help of the late Vic Schoen, who created musical arrangements for the Andrews Sisters for their entire career
- Number of performers: 19, including vocalists, dancers, horn players, and a tank that emits trumpet sounds