- One G-Pass to see In The Mood
- When: select dates, May 12–19
- Where: Citi Performing Arts Center’s Emerson Colonial Theatre
- Door time: 45 minutes before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $28.50 for rear mezzanine, rows I–M (up to $60 value)
- $45.75 for front mezzanine, rows A–H (up to $70.75 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
In The Mood
- The Theme: post-war 1940s Big Band concert sprung to life on stage
- For Fans Of: Glenn Miller, Benny Goodman, and The Andrews Sisters; GI uniforms, flowing skirts, and swing dancing
- Show-Stoppers: “Chattanooga Choo Choo”; “Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy (Of Company B)”
The Boch Center's calendar of musicals, operas, rock concerts, dance productions, standup comedians, and classic-film screenings is a culmination of its decades as a Boston historical landmark. Starting out in 1925 as a "movie cathedral," the theater—then a renovated arts center capable of housing the most ambitiously scaled Broadway productions—morphed into the headquarters of the Boston Ballet. Throughout all its names and incarnations, the venue has retained the grandeur and luster of some long-lost wing of Versailles. In the lobby, dark-veined columns carved from imported marble vault skyward toward an arched ceiling and an enormous crystal chandelier that hangs like a pendulum from its center. In the theater itself, frescoes and intricate filigree surround the golden cupola that looms over a sea of scarlet velvet seats—a sight as awe-inspiring to audiences as it is terrifying to first-graders performing their first clarinet recital there.