What You'll Get
- One G-Pass to In the Mood
- When: Sunday, May 3, at 2 p.m.
- Where: Harrison Opera House
- Door time: one hour before showtime
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $28 for rear mezzanine (up to $50.35 value)
- $35 for rear orchestra or back balcony (up to $61.80 value)
- $41 for mid-orchestra or mid-balcony (up to $67 value)
- $48 for front orchestra or mezzanine (up to $72.20 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
In the Mood
- The setting of this musical revue: the 1940s, after the war
- Meaning: lots of swingin’ Big Band songs
- Such as: “Chattanooga Choo Choo”; “In the Mood” (of course); “Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy (Of Company B)”
- Why that last song isn’t a surprise: the program was originally curated with the help of the late Vic Schoen, who created musical arrangements for the Andrews Sisters for their entire career
- Number of performers: 19, including vocalists, dancers, horn players, and a tank that emits trumpet sounds
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 3, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Harrison Opera House on 5/3. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.