What You'll Get
- $24 for one rear orchestra or rear balcony seating (up to $45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
In the Mood
- The Show: String of Pearls Big Band Orchestra takes a trip to the past, recreating the sort of USO show that might have been seen in World War II—complete with costumes and choreography.
- The Music: The 13-piece big band dives into favorites such as “On the Sunny Side of the Street” and “I Got Rhythm,” while the vocalists bust out hits like “Boogie Woogie Bugle Boy” and “Summertime.”
- The Legacy: These musical history buffs have been touring with the tunes of their favored era for more than 25 years, including at Bill Clinton’s second inaugural ball.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem in advance by visiting www.NashvilleSymphony.org/Groupon at least 48hr prior to event time, or on 2/12 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Schermerhorn Symphony Center
Even though it opened in 2006, Schermerhorn Symphony Center looks like it's been a part of the landscape for centuries. That's because the center, which is named for Nashville Symphony's late maestro Kenneth Schermerhorn, took its design cues from famed European concert halls. Its classic appearance is enhanced by 30 soundproof windows, which allow natural sunlight or unnatural spaceship lights to stream in. A custom-built organ rings out through the hall, and a convertible seating design allows the hall to morph into a ballroom floor for cabaret shows or weddings.