Musicals have always brought impossible dreams to life on stage, from cats that can talk to humans who can sing in public without feeling weird. Escape from reality with this GrouponLive deal.
- $16 for admission for one to In the Wing Productions presents The Pajama Game (up to a $28 value)
- Where: Snug Harbor Music Hall
- Seating: mid-center, rear-center, or front-side orchestra section
- Door time: one hour before the performance
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click on selected date to view the seating chart.
- Click here to view all available dates and showtimes.
The Pajama Game
The Pajama Game opened on Broadway in 1954, and, with jazzy tunes such as “Steam Heat” and “Hey There,” inspired a 1957 film adaptation starring Doris Day. At the Sleep-Tite Pajama Factory, the workers are ready to revolt after their demands for a 7.5-cent raise are ignored. Union spokesperson Catherine “Babe” Williams is dead set on delivering their grievances in song-and-dance form, and her nemesis, the new superintendent, Sid Sorokin, is prepared to fight all the way to the bank. There’s just one problem: the two fall instantly in love. Money, class, and thread count all leap to the fore in this thigh-slapping comedy about industrial romance.