- $51 for one G-Pass to Ina Garten (up to $85 value)
- When: Thursday, July 23 at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: NYCB Theatre at Westbury
- Seating: rear orchestra sections C and F, rows N–V; and mezzanine sections D and E, rows BB–DD
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Rack of lamb Persillade. Parmesan fennel gratin. Coeur a la Creme with raspberry and Grand Marnier sauce. With her ability to dream up decadent recipes such as these, it’s remarkable that Ina Garten is a self-taught cook. What’s more, the star of the Food Network’s Barefoot Contessa found her culinary calling after seeking a change from her career as a White House nuclear policy analyst. Author and chef Julia Turshen conducts an on-stage interview with Garten during the informal live event, which might cover anything from the foodie’s unconventional background to her elegant, crowd-pleasing cuisine. A Q&A session follows, during which audience members can ask Garten about her favorite dishes and preferred pronunciation of “chiffonade.”