What You'll Get
- $37.89 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in sections 106 or 112 (rows AA–HH) (up to $63.15 value)
- $44.04 for one G-Pass ticket for seating in section 111 (rows FF–HH) or sections 202–210 (rows A–F) (up to $73.40 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Ina Garten: A Conversation with the Barefoot Contessa
- How You Know Ina: As the star of author of nine New York Times bestselling cookbooks and host of the popular Emmy and James Beard Award-winning Barefoot Contessa show on Food Network.
- Just Some of Her Decadent Recipes: Rack of lamb persillade, parmesan fennel gratin, Coeur a la Creme with raspberry and Grand Marnier sauce.
- What to Expect: Ina shares behind-the-scenes stories of her life in the Hamptons, the making of her tv show, the backstories of her cookbooks, and her favorite food experiences, and treats audiences to a Q&A session where fans can ask Garten about her favorite dishes and preferred pronunciation of “chiffonade.” Author Deborah Davis moderates the fun.
- Her Latest Book: Cooking for Jeffrey: A Barefoot Contessa Cookbook, her most personal cookbook yet, is packed with time-tested recipes that her husband Jeffrey and their friends request most, plus charming stories from Ina and Jeffrey’s many years together. Autographed copies will be available to purchase at the show.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Mar 9, 2017. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.