- $35 for one G-Pass to see Incubus (up to $65.15 value)
- When: Friday, September 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Reno Events Center
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Incubus Sound: a tough-to-pigeonhole, yet easily accessible sonic centrifuge of alt-rock, rap-metal, and full-throttle funk
- The Incubus Breakout: 1999’s Make Yourself and the roaring lead single, “Pardon Me”
- Where You’ve Seen Them Since: Ozzfest, the Family Values Tour, and touring the likes of 311, Sublime, Deftones, Korn, and Unwritten Law
- The Incubus Legacy: across 20 hard-rocking, genre-bending years, Brandon Boyd and company have landed four #1 hits on the Billboard Alternative charts (including “Drive” and “Love Hurts”) and created six studio albums that went Gold, Platinum, and multi-Platinum
- Trust Fall (Side A): their latest EP, which guitarist Mike Einziger says is “pretty indicative of where we are now. This is what the band sounds like in 2015.”
- What to Expect: a setlist of stompers that stretches all the way back to the ’90s, plus potent new tunes