What You'll Get
- $35 for one G-Pass to see Incubus (up to $65.15 value)
- When: Friday, September 4, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Reno Events Center
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click to view the venue layout
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- The Incubus Sound: a tough-to-pigeonhole, yet easily accessible sonic centrifuge of alt-rock, rap-metal, and full-throttle funk
- The Incubus Breakout: 1999’s Make Yourself and the roaring lead single, “Pardon Me”
- Where You’ve Seen Them Since: Ozzfest, the Family Values Tour, and touring the likes of 311, Sublime, Deftones, Korn, and Unwritten Law
- The Incubus Legacy: across 20 hard-rocking, genre-bending years, Brandon Boyd and company have landed four #1 hits on the Billboard Alternative charts (including “Drive” and “Love Hurts”) and created six studio albums that went Gold, Platinum, and multi-Platinum
- Trust Fall (Side A): their latest EP, which guitarist Mike Einziger says is “pretty indicative of where we are now. This is what the band sounds like in 2015.”
- What to Expect: a setlist of stompers that stretches all the way back to the ’90s, plus potent new tunes
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 5, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Use for admission at Reno Events Center on 9/4. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.