What You'll Get
- $30 for one G-Pass to see Incubus & Deftones 2015 Tour (up to $64.75 value)
- When: Sunday, August 2, at 6 p.m.
- Where: Darien Lake Performing Arts Center
- Sections: 401–402 or 405–406
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Incubus & Deftones 2015 Tour
- The Incubus legacy: across 20 hard-rocking, genre-bending years, the band has landed four #1 hits on the Billboard Alternative charts (including “Drive” and “Love Hurts”) and six studio albums that went Gold, Platinum, and multi-Platinum
- The Deftones legacy: seven critically acclaimed albums, 10 million records sold, and a distinct type of hard rock that “thrives on conflict and chaos,” according to The New York Times
- Trust Fall (Side A): the latest EP of new music from Incubus that guitarist Mike Einziger says is “pretty indicative of where we are now. This is what the band sounds like in 2015.”
- Koi No Yokan: Deftones’ latest release, which incorporated elements of shoegaze and psychedlia, and was hailed as one of the top albums of 2012 by both Spin and Revolver
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Aug 2, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office immediately after purchase - availability is limited. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, the venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.